Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 40: Queue for Food


"Food we love to queue for"
that featured in Sydney's Daily telegraph paper on this Saturday

This came out too late
and I would not have enough time to try all these

So far I tried Mamak (rated 7/10)
I would definitely give it higher rating if I'm not Malaysian
that I had so much  nice roti canai and nasi lemak for my whole life

I tried Din Tai Fung (rated 8/10)
The food portion here is small 
But the xiao loong bao is really nice
the soup in the dumpling just shoot out 
at the moment you put the dumpling inside your mouth

Chat Thai is always on top of my trying list
but so far still never try yet
Maybe going to try Jamie's Italian as well
since never get the chance to have any italian food here
(italian food is expensive)

No comments:

Post a Comment